Indian Institute of Administration (IIM) Rohtak & Tajik Nationwide University is collectively organising Worldwide Conference on ‘FRAMEWORK OF ENGAGEMENT: AFGHANISTAN IN FOCUS OF CENTRAL AND SOUTH ASIAN NATIONS’ on March 04 & 05, 2022).
On the Day 1 of the convention, Dr Subhash Chandra, Hon’ble Member of Parliament, Rajya Sabha, India and Chairman of the esteemed Essel Group, shared his ideas on radicalisation of younger minds whereas talking on ‘De-radicalisation and peace in Central and South Asia by way of non-standard strategies’.
Dr Subhash Chandra spoke on how radicalisation begins and the way philosophical and psychological conditioning of the younger thoughts takes place. Additional, the Essel Group Chairman spoke on how radicalisation acts as the first step in the direction of remodeling a youth to take up arms and indulge into violence.
Additionally, Dr Chandra stated that listening to Hon’ble President of Tajikistan reminded him of Indian PM Narendra Modi.
Hon’ble Member of Parliament and Former Exterior Affairs Minister MJ Akbar was additionally there.
Factors MMJ Akbar, Member of Parliament coated at this time within the convention.
Under are the factors that MJ Akbar coated within the convention.
1. I’ve seen ladies of afghanistan to come back from backward part to the mainstream.
2. US & NATO forces left afghanistan & now it is a want to distinguish between Ukraine & Kabul. President Rahman Is called father of independence in Tajikistan however He has additionally been a Guardian of safety within the state.
3. We consider 9/11, it begans with the assault on a tower however it began when armed forces talibani took over afghanistan. Menazser bhutto stated taliban is my kids. First WW was the rationale of second WW. Second WW emerged as Chilly warfare and chilly warfare gave start to terrorism. The issue of first World Battle ought to be resolved that point solely. We face points attributable to previous unresolved points.
4. Independence is just not luxurious its a duty. After US forces left afghanistan. Msg gone to the world that America was not prepared to face with anybody after which Ukraine difficulty began. Nato & US will not stand for them as nicely. Now it is a agency message.
5. Independence is essential for Ukraine and Afghanistan as nicely. See, Dushanbe was a village in 1985 once I got here right here for the primary time however now it is a developed metropolis of a developed nation, see the impact of independence. Japan and Germany will lead in future. Germany is militarised in WW2 however Immediately germany and japan each are liberal democratic nation. Germany is the one nation the place share prizes hike throughout Ukraine difficulty.
6. The brand new world order goes to demand equality in the direction of all nation. India and Tajikistan can cooperate to make world secure and peaceable.
7. In India, at this time There’s stability of energy. What we want is stability not simply stability of energy. Steadiness in every subject.
8. There’s sundown started in Afghanistan however The story is just not over. You will note the brilliant way forward for afghanistan once more.